Solar Hot Water System Pricing
The cost of an Apricus solar hot water system in New Zealand will vary;
there a number of factors that should be taken into consideration when designing your system:
- The size of the system, depends on your hot water requirements.
- Whether it is for a new home or a retrofit to an existing home. Retrofits need to take into account existing plumbing, wiring and building consents.
- If a new cylinder is required or if an existing one can be used.
- How the system will be boosted when there is not enough solar energy, generally this is done with an electrical element in the cylinder.
- If there is particularly poor water quality, very low winter temperatures, or frequent winter power cuts in your area.
Apricus solar hot water systems options.
A 20 tube system and will be suitable for a home with 2 to 3 occupants, using a 180L cylinder.
Larger families are easily catered for, using 30 or 40 tube collectors and a bigger hot water cylinder.
To get a personal price estimate for an Apricus solar hot water system:
Alternatively, get in touch with your local Apricus installer, they can provide you with a no obligation, accurate quote.
Find the links for these at the bottom of this page.