Solar Hot Water System Pricing
The cost of an Apricus solar hot water system in New Zealand will vary; there a number of factors that should be taken into consideration when designing your system:
· The size of the system, depends on your hot water requirements.
· Whether it is for a new home or a retrofit to an existing home. Retrofits need to take into account existing plumbing, wiring and building consents.
· If a new cylinder is required or if an existing one can be used.
· How the system will be boosted when there is not enough solar energy, generally this is done with an electrical element in the cylinder.
· If there is particularly poor water quality, very low winter temperatures, or frequent winter power cuts in your area.
Apricus solar hot water systems start from $4,900 fully installed. This is for a 20 tube system and will be suitable for a home with 2 to 3 occupants, using a 180L cylinder. Larger families are easily catered for, using 30 or 40 tube collectors and a bigger hot water cylinder.
To get a personal price estimate for an Apricus solar hot water system, you can request a quick and free quote from Apricus here. Alternatively, get in touch with your local Apricus install, they can provide you with a no obligation, accurate quote.