Quality and Warranty
Apricus Solar Hot Water installation company owns and manages its own manufacturing process and works on solar installations worldwide. We offer you nothing but the best in solar with our 10-year warranty on Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water collectors. This provides you with the assurance that you are getting quality that we will stand by.
- Apricus is a worldwide company, with offices around the globe.
- We do solar installations in all climate zones.
- We have ten years experience in Solar Hot Water manufacturing, research and design.
- Apricus have 100,000 solar hot water systems installed worldwide (up until late 2015).
- We have our own factory with ISO9001 quality management accreditation.
- Products are tested to global solar and quality standards:
AS/NZS 2712 & Watermark (NZ), OG-100 (USA), CSA (Canada), Solar Keymark (European).
Apricus own and manage the manufacturing process, allowing us the unique position to offer a 10-year warranty on Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water collectors. Plus, a 15-year warranty on the header pipe. Apricus have got you covered
International Solar Rating and Certification Standards
Our solar hot water systems are tested to the most respected and rigorous certification standards, these are the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (USA) and Solar Keymark (Europe). This high level of certification and standards testing’s exceeds what most solar suppliers in New Zealand are selling, so check the certification before you buy.
Our products meet the following international quality standards:
• NZ & Australian – AS/NZS2712:2007 & Watermark
• European – Solarkeymark
• American – SRCC OG-100 & IAPMO USEC
• ISO9001:2008 Quality Managed factory
• Patents for evacuated tubes, heat pipe assembly & hot water cylinders
The certificates provide verified, unbiased output data for the collectors in a range of conditions allowing you to compare different collectors’ performance.
The tests also have a high requirement for product durability, resilience and build quality. This provides you with assurance that the collectors will perform as tested and endure for the promised lifespan.
We receive and welcome feedback from all Apricus partners, this directly helps with our continual product improvements, alongside our research and design efforts.
Local Knowledge & Support
Apricus New Zealand started selling systems in 2003. Our experience in the market has lead to continual product and service improvement, our evolving development is to maximise performance and longevity in the challenging New Zealand climate.
Apricus New Zealand are here for the long term, we stand by our partners and customers.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Fill in our quick online form to figure out if an Apricus system would be a good investment for you.